Terms of Service
Welcome to our website (the “Site”). Please read these terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) carefully. Use of the Site constitutes an agreement to comply and be bound by the following Terms. These Terms were last updated on June 16, 2018. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS THIS SITE.
1) OWNER AND PURPOSE. Summit Ridge Group, LLC, (“Summit Ridge Group”), a New York Limited Liability Corporation, owns and operates this site in an effort to provide users with information about itself and about the communications industry in general. The contents of the Site, including the Terms, are subject to change without notice. Direct all comments or questions to the address found in the Contact area of the Site. Summit Ridge Group assumes no liability for readers’ use of the information herein and readers are encouraged to seek professional assistance with regard to specific matters. All opinions expressed on this website and in posted articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Summit Ridge Group.
2) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All content on the Summit Ridge Group website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and videos, and industry perspectives (the “Website Content”) are the exclusive property of Summit Ridge Group and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. The Website Content is owned by Summit Ridge Group. Copyright, Summit Ridge Group, LLC (2008-2018) all other rights reserved. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The Website Content may not be copied, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our written permission. Summit Ridge Group hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the Website Content solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Website Content in any way such as creating derivative works from the Website Content, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Website Content.
3) AUTHORIZED USE OF THE SITE. Summit Ridge Group grants permission to view, print, copy and distribute information found on the Site if the above copyright notice appears on all copies if it is used is for internal informational purposes only, and if no modification is made to any of the materials. Any other use, reproduction or distribution must be first approved, in writing, by Summit Ridge Group.
By accessing the Site, you agree:
- Not to use the Site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of the Site by other users;
- Not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe on the rights of any other person;
- Not to attempt to transmit via the Site any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful disruptive components;
- Not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website;
- Not to transmit confidential or proprietary or otherwise privileged information via posting to this site; and
- To indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Summit Ridge Group, its directors, officers, employees, agents and third party information providers to this site from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney fees for claims or demands from third parties, arising out of or relating to use of the Site by you or any other person accessing the Site using your computer.
Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Summit Ridge Group reserves the right to respond to unauthorized use as it deems appropriate, including reporting to, and full cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
5) SECURITIES DISCLAIMER. No information on the Site constitutes a recommendation to buy or sell securities of any kind. The content of the Site is intended for informational purposes only, with the understanding that Summit Ridge Group is not providing investment, legal, accounting, financial, regulated advice, or other professional advice on specific matters via information on the Site. Summit Ridge Group, therefore, assumes no liability in connection with the use of any content on the Site. Summit Ridge Group urges users of the Site to consult with appropriate professionals before making important business, financial or legal decisions.
6) NOTICES OF INFRINGEMENT BY SUMMIT RIDGE GROUP. Summit Ridge Group prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right is infringed by any content on the Website, please write to Summit Ridge Group at the email address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner. Summit Ridge Group will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). Summit Ridge Group’s contact for submission of notices under this Section is Summit Ridge Group LLC, 535 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, New York 10017.
7) LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. The information on the Site comes from many sources. While Summit Ridge Group believes the information on the Site to be generally reliable, it has not verified the information in any systematic manner. Therefore, Summit Ridge Group makes no representation or warranty and assumes no responsibility or liability related to the accuracy and/or completeness of the materials on the Site or any other website, which may be linked to this site. Nor does Summit Ridge Group make implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement with respect to content on the Site. You acknowledge that information and materials on this site may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and Summit Ridge Group expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- LINKS FROM WEBSITE. The Site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. Summit Ridge Group provides these links for your convenience and information. Summit Ridge Group has no control over the content of any linked third-party site and therefore cannot accept responsibility for such content, nor does Summit Ridge Group endorse any products or content advertised or referenced on these websites.
- LINKS TO WEBSITE. By linking to the Site, the linking party agrees to indemnify and hold Summit Ridge Group harmless from and against all liability, direct or indirect, arising from such link.
- DESTRUCTIVE CODE. Summit Ridge Group cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that any files available will be free from infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Persons accessing the Site are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures for protecting their computer systems and related hardware and software from such risks.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In no event will Summit Ridge Group or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, or employees be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages for acts of negligence arising in connection with any information, result, error or omission, defect, delay or system malfunction relation to the Summit Ridge site regardless of whether Summit Ridge Group has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
8) GOVERNING LAW. Your use of this Site and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of the State of New York without regard to its provisions relating to conflict of laws. You and Summit Ridge Group agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within New York County. The failure of Summit Ridge Group to enforce any right or provision.
9) SEVERABILTY. If any provision of these Terms is deemed unlawful, void, or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision will be deemed severable from the Terms and not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Summit Ridge Group and the user, however, agree to work in good faith towards implementing the intent of any unenforceable provision as allowable by law.