Areas of Expertise
- Investment Research
- Litigation Support & Investigation
- Satellites (Earth Observation and Broadband)
- M.S. Management of Technology, New York University (NYU)
- B.Tech, Electronics and Communications Engineering, BVM Engineering College, India.
- Joined Summit Ridge Group as an Analyst in July 2023.
- Yagnik has a strong business, strategy, and technical background in the Telecommunications Satellite and Technology sector.
- Before joining SRG, Yagnik interned at Planet Labs (NYSE: PL), focusing on building Strategic/Tech Partnerships and M&A strategies, Financial and Business models for the LEO Satellite industry, and Geo-Spatial Software/Data Companies.
- While completing the management master’s program at NYU, Yagnik worked for 1.5 years as a Venture Capital Fellow supporting venture capital investment research and due diligence efforts for the early-stage investments/accelerator program at NYU Stern Berkley Center. Other positions at NYU Stern include Research Assistant at NYU Stern (CSB) and Venture Analyst (Deep Tech) at NYU Stern (EFL).
- Yagnik was also exposed to private equity, venture capital, and investment banking transactions for the Technology sector through multiple internships before SRG.
- Yagnik has provided valuation opinions and conducted industry research for top U.S. venture capital investors and C-level executives during his internships and finance and M&A classes at NYU.
- Yagnik has authored and presented multiple research publications at international conferences focused on Telecommunications, Satellite, and Artificial Intelligence domains for leading scientific publication houses like Springer, IEEE, etc.