Areas of Expertise
- Media and Entertainment
- Cable Television
- Streaming Media
- M.B.A., Monterey Institute of International Studies
- B.A., Duke University
- Experienced Research and Valuation professional with deep expertise in the media industry.
- For over 30 years, Robin worked at Kagan, now a unit of S&P Global Market Intelligence. Named Senior Director in 2016 and Managing Director in 2019.
- Acted as group's senior subject matter expert in broadcast and advertising industries; leading subject matter expert in global cable TV/multichannel and streaming industries.
- Robin authored hundreds of articles and special reports on U.S. and global media, moderated and spoke at over 100 global company and industry conferences, performed dozens of consulting and valuation assignments and 20+ expert witness engagements, interviewed as an industry expert for dozens of articles, podcasts, and conference keynotes.
- Participated in the appraisal of more than $30 billion in cable/broadcast properties over several decades.
- Led global Industry Research team of over 135 researchers/editors, covering media, Internet, technology, energy, financials/fintech, metals, and leveraged loans sectors. Developed and led the execution of a successful research strategy.
- Directed group publishing over 4,000 articles and reports annually, plus hundreds of projections and data sets.