Areas of Expertise
- Investment Research
- Economic Damages Analysis
- Litigation Support & Investigation
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Wireline Telecommunications
- Cable & Satellite
- Communications Infrastructure
- Media and Entertainment
- B.A., Economics, University of Delaware
Randy Reynolds, CFA
- Randy Reynolds is a Managing Director at the firm and is an experienced research and finance professional with expertise in the telecom and media industries. He is highly skilled at advising buyers, sellers, lenders, and investors on issues related to mergers and acquisitions, valuation, strategy, regulation, restructuring, capital markets, and other transactional matters.
- Before joining Summit Ridge Group, Randy spent 19 years at asset manager Lord Abbett where he led research and investment in the telecom, cable and satellite, communications infrastructure, media, and advertising industries. From 2008 to 2013 he was Portfolio Manager of the $1 billion Lord Abbett Classic Stock Fund and the $9 billion Lord Abbett Affiliated Fund from 2009 to 2012.
- His prior experience includes consulting to corporate and public plan sponsors in the areas of investing, manager selection, regulatory compliance, and risk management.
- Randy is a member of the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute and the New York Society of Securities Analysts.