Areas of Expertise
- Telecom Law
- Regulatory and Administrative Law
- Wireline Telecom
- Wireless Telecom
- State Bar Admissions: Massachusetts, District of Columbia
- University of Maine School of Law, JD
- University of Missouri School of Journalism
- Michael Isenberg is a consultant at Summit Ridge Group. He has 25 years of experience in telecommunications and regulatory law.
- Michael has provided legal advice to telecommunications companies in the wired, wireless, and broadband sectors. He has participated extensively in state and federal regulatory and court proceedings, involving entry, dispute, compliance, and enforcement matters.
- Michael also has served in senior policy positions for the telecommunications regulatory agency in Massachusetts during a period of deregulation and competitive market development and entry.
- He has been affiliated with Keener Law Group working on telecommunications regulatory matters at the state and federal levels.
- Michael also has experience in energy utility regulatory law.
- Michael’s interests include golf, running, and military history, especially civil war history.