Areas of Expertise
- Financial Analysis
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Wireline Telecommunications
- M.S., Accounting, St. John’s University, New York
- Bachelor of Management in Financial Management, Qingdao Technological University
- Fan Jia is a Vice-President at Summit Ridge Group, joining the firm in September 2017. Her areas of expertise include clients’ accounting issues such as financial reports, reconciliations, accounts receivables, and accounts payables.
- In addition to working on client projects, Fan also serves as Summit Ridge Group’s financial controller.
- Fan gained extensive accounting and tax experience through staff accountant roles at CPA firms in the Greater New York City area and CA Technologies Inc. in Beijing. After obtaining her master’s degree from St. John’s University in New York, she joined accounting firms where worked in payroll processing, payroll tax and sales tax.
- Fan holds a master’s degree in Accounting and a bachelor’s degree in Financial Management. She is currently pursuing her CPA license.
- Away from the office, Fan enjoys traveling, cooking, and skydiving.
Research on Problems of the Lack of Enterprise Liquidity. The Science Education Article Collects, ISSN1672-7894