Areas of Expertise
- Financial Analysis
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Wireline Telecommunications
- Passed national Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisers (USPAP) exam
- Completed American Society of Appraisers (ASA) business valuation curriculum
- Member, American Society of Appraisers
- M.S., Accounting, St. John’s University, New York
- Bachelor of Management in Financial Management, Qingdao Technological University
- Fan Jia is a Director at Summit Ridge Group, joining the firm in September 2017. Her areas of expertise include clients’ accounting issues such as financial reports, reconciliations, accounts receivables, and accounts payables.
- She leads the team supporting television station reimbursement following FCC broadcast incentive guidelines and also serves as Summit Ridge Group’s financial controller.
- Fan is an experienced accountant with expertise in clients’ accounting issues such as financial reports, reconciliations, and financial analysis. She has extensive accounting and tax preparation experience for individual and small to medium-sized businesses, especially in the areas of payroll implementation, client support, and preparation of financial documents for financial status reports.
- Fan began her accounting career as a junior accountant at CA Technologies, Inc. in Beijing, which she joined during her junior year in college. After graduating from college, she decided to challenge herself and arrived in the U. S. with a dream to start her career in New York City.
- She moved to the U.S. to attend St. John’s University in New York, where she obtained her Master’s degree.
- Away from the office, Fan enjoys traveling, cooking, and skydiving.
Research on Problems of the Lack of Enterprise Liquidity. The Science Education Article Collects, ISSN1672-7894