Areas of Expertise
- Financial Analysis
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Wireline Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
- Passed national Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice ("USPAP") exam
- Member, American Society of Appraisers ("ASA")
- B.S., Business Administration, University at Buffalo (SUNY). Concentration in financial analysis
- Daniel-John Perez is an Associate at Summit Ridge Group. He joined the firm in June 2018 and focusing on clients’ accounting issues such as financial reports, reconciliations, accounts receivables, and accounts payables.
- Prior to joining Summit Ridge Group, Daniel-John worked at New York-Presbyterian (“NYP”) for two (2) summers as an intern. While at NYP, he worked directly with the Revenue Cycle Team and the Materials Management Team to help analyze expenses and develop cost-reduction strategies.
- Away from the office, Daniel-John enjoys golfing and karate. He earned his karate black belt at age 16 and has logged over 2,000 hours of practice time.