Wall Street Research
While working as a top-ranked research analyst, Mr. Musey published highly regarded analyses on the satellite communications and cellular tower industries. He issued reports containing financial analysis, market analysis, strategic analysis, valuation opinions, buy/sell recommendations as well as quarterly earnings estimates. From 1997 to 2003, he published virtually every week, usually multiple times a week. His list of equity research publications exceeds 500 reports. Below is a selection of his publications. He was the lead author on all of the reports except where noted.
- IPTV – The Future of Television?, Near Earth LLC, July 2006 (41 pages).
- Analysis of the Fixed Service Satellite Industry, Near Earth LLC, July 2006 (38 pages).
- Analysis of the GEO Satellite Manufacturing Industry, Near Earth LLC, July 2006 (27 pages).
- DBS Industry Update; Revisiting the Hughes EchoStar Merger, Salomon Smith Barney, June 13, 2002. 39 pages.
- Equity in the Balance, Aligning Balance Sheet Risk with Equity Valuations, Salomon Smith Barney, May 23, 2002. 50 pages.
- The Guide to Fixed-Satellite Service, Salomon Smith Barney, November 2001. 136 pages.
- DARS Duopoly; The Dawn of a New Age in Radio, Banc of America Securities, October 1999. 107 pages.
- The Big 3; Hughes, Loral and Orbital Sciences – The Role of Diversified Satellite Operators at the Turn of the Millennium, Banc of America Securities, October 1999. 336 pages.
- The Satellite Book, C.E. Unterberg Towbin, First Quarter 1999. 54 pages.
- Pegasus Communications, C.E. Unterberg Towbin, January 19, 1999. 53 pages.
- The Global Satellite Marketplace, Merrill Lynch, April 1998 246 pages. Thomas W. Watts was the senior analyst on this report.
- Hughes Electronics; SatCom Blue Chip, Merrill Lynch, March 20, 1998. 83 pages. Thomas W. Watts was the senior analyst on this report.
- CD Radio, Inc. Merrill Lynch, July 14, 1998. 10 pages. Thomas W. Watts was the senior analyst on this report.