The stakes in major litigation are very high. Consequently, we are extremely selective about the cases we commit to support. We will only work on cases where believe we:
- are the most qualified;
- can add significant value;
- will have a strong positive working relationship with counsel
Summit Ridge Group is proud to have worked with many leading law firms on high-profile matters. Our domain expertise, combined with our financial valuation skills, enable us to provide high quality testimony and communicate efficiently with attorneys.
Areas of Expertise
We are experts in a range of areas within the communications sector. Our specific areas of expertise include the following:
- Business Appraisal and Valuation
- Corporate Governance
- Economic Damages
- Intangible Asset Valuation
- Investment Research Methods and Practices
- Satellite Communications
- Wireless Spectrum and Orbital Slot valuation
- Wireless Telecommunications
- Related areas of Media and Technology
Skilled Support Services
Summit Ridge Group professionals have worked in a variety of roles, ranging from research to investment banking and consulting to regulatory analysis. This experience has given us a sophisticated perspective on strategic and business issues in the communications sector as well a variety of analytical tools rarely found in a single small firm.
In particular, the legal background of J. Armand Musey, CFA, JD/MBA enables him to efficiently analyze large volumes of legal documents. His legal background also enables him to identify the legal relevance of industry issues and facilitates his ability to communicate with our clients’ legal teams.
Credible and Objective Expert Witness Testimony
We pride ourselves on providing clear, insightful and objective expert witness testimony. In addition to his industry expertise, J. Armand Musey’s experience as a Wall Street research analyst honed his writing skills as well as his ability to explain complex industry and financial issues to people with a variety of backgrounds. His well-supported expert testimony reports are able to withstand scrutiny during depositions and in court testimony.
Contact us to discuss how our financial and industry expertise and our litigation support experience may be useful to the specific circumstances of your case.
Select Law Firm Engagements
- Astigarraga, Davis, Mullins & Grossman, P.A.
- Bertrand, Fox, Elliot, Osmon & Wenzel
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Gravel & Shea PC
- Hogan Lovells LLP
- Jones Day
- Latham and Watkins LLP
- Lerman Senter PLLC
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy LLP
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- Pullman & Comley, LLC
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan, LLP
- Reed Smith
- Roetzel & Andress
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Sheppard Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
- Shopoff Cavello & Kirsch LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Sussman Godfry LLP
- Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP
- White and Case LLP
- Wiley Rein LLP