Telecom, Media & Satellite Specialists
Goldin Associates, LLC is a leading provider of business valuation and financial consulting services in the telecom, media and satellite industries globally. Our services include independent business valuation and intangible asset appraisal, financial consulting, custom industry research and litigation support. We serve a range of client needs including transactional support, financial research, market analysis, strategic analysis, regulatory analysis and litigation support/expert witness testimony. Our exclusive communications industry focus and years of experience in a variety of functions within the industry enables us to rapidly understand our clients' situations, to complete projects rapidly and thoroughly and to develop insights into the value drivers of the companies we analyze. We are often asked to work on complex matters involving financial restructuring, litigation support or investment decisions related to hard to value business or the valuation of intangible assets including the valuation of wireless telecom spectrum license holdings.
We execute projects in a variety of subsectors within the telecommunications, media and satellite sectors including: broadband, satellite communications, spectrum valuation, television broadcasting, wireless broadband, wireless communications towers and others. Our clients include leading communication companies, investors, law firms and government agencies. We are highly selective about the projects we undertake. We only work on situation where we believe we our unique expertise will add significant value. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs in greater detail.
In the News
- 03.31.14 Goldin Associates, LLC acquired Summit Ridge Group, LLC. J. Armand Musey to head Goldin Associates Communications practice.
- 12.11.13 Crossfire Media analysis of Incentive Auction delay and Summit Ridge Group white paper.
- 11.27.13 Crossfire Media reviews The Spectrum Handbook 2013.
- 11.21.13 Communications Daily article analyzes Summit Ridge Group white paper advocating right-sizing FCC spectrum license territories.
- 11.21.13 RCR Wireless discusses Summit Ridge Group white paper advocating right-sizing FCC spectrum license territories.
- 11.18.13 Space News article about discusses Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey’s views on FCC NPRM regarding Globalstar's S-band spectrum which .
- 10.25.12 Policy Tracker review of Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey’s academic work on television broadcasters property rights in their FCC spectrum licenses.
- 10.15.12 - MNI News quotes Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey on his views of the mobile telecom industry implications of Softbank’s acquisition of 70% of Sprint.
- 10.05.12 - MNI News quotes Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey on his views on the regulatory approval of T-Mobile’s acquisition of MetroPCS.
- 11.20.13 - Competitive Carriers Association releases white paper by Summit Ridge Group supporting small FCC license territories.
- 11.05.12 – Summit Ridge Group announces new blog to facilitate interdisciplinary understanding of the media and communications sectors.
- 10.13.12 – Summit Ridge Group announces two papers written by president and founder, J. Armand Musey, CFA have been published in leading law journals.