Summit Ridge Group, LLC provides business valuation and financial advisory services in the media and communications industries. Our services include business appraisal, intangible asset valuation, financial consulting, custom research and litigation support. We provide these services for a range of client needs including transactional support, financial reporting, financial analysis, market analysis, strategic analysis, regulatory support and litigation support/expert witness testimony. Our deep industry focus means that we can rapidly get up to speed on a client’s issue and allows us to complete projects rapidly and thoroughly.
We execute projects in a variety of subsectors within the satellite communications, media and wireless telecom sectors including: direct broadcast satellite (DBS), fixed satellite service (FSS), new media, machine to machine (M2M), mobile broadband, mobile phone, mobile satellite service (MSS), satellite broadband, spectrum analysis, very small aperture terminal (VSAT), Wi-Fi, WiMax, wireless data, wireless towers, white space and others. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs in greater detail.
Summit Ridge Group, LLC brings diverse functional perspectives and deep industry expertise in the satellite, media and telecom sectors as well a capital markets perspective to clients’ projects. The ability to provide this unique multi-layered approach is rarely found within consulting firms of any size and yields optimal results for our clients.
In addition to our deep industry expertise, we have broad functional expertise that incudes a unique blend of consulting, securities analysis, transaction and regulatory experience. This combination “fills the gap” between traditional investment banking, research, legal and consulting service providers and yields optimal results for our clients in a single firm solution.
In the News
- 10.25.12 - Policy Tracker wrote an article about Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey’s academic work on television broadcasters property rights in their FCC licenses.
- 10.15.12 - MNI News quoted Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey on his views of the industry implications of Softbank’s acquisition of 70% of Sprint.
- 10.05.12 - MNI News quotes Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey on his views on the regulatory approval of T-Mobile’s acquisition of MetroPCS.
- 11.05.12 – Summit Ridge Group, LLC announces new blog to facilitate interdisciplinary understanding of the media and communications sectors.
- 10.13.12 – Summit Ridge Group, LLC announces two papers written by president and founder, J. Armand Musey, CFA have been published in leading law journals.
For more information about Summit Ridge Group, LLC, please select one of the two choices below:
Main Office Location
Summit Ridge Group, LLC’s headquarters are located in New York, NY in the hub of the Manhattan business district. Our location allows us to leverage the resources of professionals in related fields and is conveniently located near major transportation routes including Grand Central Station.Summit Ridge Group, LLC 535 Fifth Avenue, 4th floor New York, NY 10017 Telephone: +1.646.843.9850