Telecom, Media & Satellite Specialists
Summit Ridge Group, LLC is a leading provider of business valuation and financial consulting services in the telecom, media and satellite industries globally. Our services include independent business valuation and intangible asset appraisal, financial consulting, custom industry research, litigation support and restructuring advisory. We serve a range of client needs including transactional support, financial research, market analysis, strategic analysis, regulatory analysis and litigation support/expert witness testimony. Our exclusive communications industry focus and years of experience in a variety of functions within the industry enables us to rapidly understand our clients' situations, to complete projects rapidly and thoroughly and to develop insights into the value drivers of the companies we analyze. We are often asked to work on complex valuation matters involving financial restructuring, litigation support or investment decisions related to hard to value business or the valuation of intangible assets including the valuation of wireless telecom spectrum license holdings.
We execute projects in a variety of subsectors within the telecommunications, media and satellite sectors including: broadband, satellite communications, spectrum valuation, television broadcasting, wireless broadband, wireless communications towers and others. Our clients include leading communication companies, investors, law firms and government agencies. We are highly selective about the projects we undertake. We only work on situation where we believe we our unique expertise will add significant value. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs in greater detail.
In the News
- 04.14.15 Communications Daily quotes Summit Ridge Group president Armand Musey in an article about the upcoming 3.5 GHz auction.
- 03.10.15 Communications Daily discuses a white paper co-written by Summit Ridge Group president Armand Musey and the New America Foundation's Michael Calabrese about the FCC local number portability administrator contract.
- 03.06.15 Law360 quotes Summit Ridge Group president in an article related to LightSquared exit from Chapter 11.
- 02.18.15 Fierce Wireless quotes Summit Ridge Group president Armand Musey on an article related to Verizon's potential participation in the Broadcast incentive auction.
- 08.22.14 PC World discusses paper Summit Ridge Group president, Armand Musey co-wrote with Aalok Mehta regarding wireless spectrum scarcity.
- 07.29.14 Summit Ridge Group president, Armand Musey was quoted in an article in Consumer Electronics Daily about the uncertainty leading up to FCC TV incentive auctions, referring to factors such as the limited number of carriers, changing strategic plans and potential impact on spectrum valuation.
- 07.07.14 Communications Daily turned to Summit Ridge Group president Armand Musey in a recent article regarding the FCC incentive auction process and expected spectrum valuation. Among other comments, Musey noted that “[w]ith about 45 billion MHz/POPs coming to market between the AWS-3 and the incentive auction, it’s not clear the industry has the cash flow to justify historical prices, usually above $1.00 per MHz/POP.”
- 12.11.13 Crossfire Media analysis of Incentive Auction delay and Summit Ridge Group white paper.
- 11.27.13 Crossfire Media reviews The Spectrum Handbook 2013.
- 11.21.13 Communications Daily article analyzes Summit Ridge Group white paper advocating right-sizing FCC spectrum license territories.
- 11.21.13 RCR Wireless discusses Summit Ridge Group white paper advocating right-sizing FCC spectrum license territories.
- 11.18.13 Space News article about discusses Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey’s views on FCC NPRM regarding Globalstar's S-band spectrum which .
- 10.25.12 Policy Tracker review of Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey’s academic work on television broadcasters property rights in their FCC spectrum licenses.
- 10.15.12 - MNI News quotes Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey on his views of the mobile telecom industry implications of Softbank’s acquisition of 70% of Sprint.
- 10.05.12 - MNI News quotes Summit Ridge Group president and founder J. Armand Musey on his views on the regulatory approval of T-Mobile’s acquisition of MetroPCS.
- 08.04.15 - J. Armand Musey Re-launches Summit Ridge Group, LLC.
- 11.20.13 - Competitive Carriers Association releases white paper by Summit Ridge Group supporting small FCC license territories.
- 11.05.12 – Summit Ridge Group announces new blog to facilitate interdisciplinary understanding of the media and communications sectors.
- 10.13.12 – Summit Ridge Group announces two papers written by president and founder, J. Armand Musey, CFA have been published in leading law journals.
Summit Ridge Group, LLC
535 Fifth Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10017